Tue, 30 Jul 2019
10:00 - 12:30
- Have you thought about starting a podcast but have no idea where to begin?
- Do find the tons of information out there a bit overwhelming?
This session is no-nonsense, simple to understand, jargon busting two and a half hours covering the basic tools and knowledge to get you podcast ready. Including,
- Just what is a podcast?
- What sort of podcasts exist (including examples from VCSE organisations)
- How do people listen to them?
- Tools to help you generate podcast ideas for you or your organisation
- Equipment 101, what exactly do you need to get started
- How to get it out there
- Leave with the session with a podcast listening list, ideas for your own podcast & tools to help you along the way
- The ticket price includes a drink and a slice of cake
- This session is limited to just 15 places.
- Included is a pay it forward ticket option. This means you can buy a ticket for someone you know who can't afford to come or we distribute on your behalf for this session or future session.
- If the event is sold out, please get in touch so we can add more dates.
The nice things people have said about MIC sessions:
“I went along to one of MIC's podcast sessions not really sure what to expect, but Vic just made it seem so do-able! Vic has caused me one problem though, I now have no excuse not to get started! MIC's session cuts through the fears. Highly recommended.” Simone Callaghan, Director - The Goodness Collective CIC
"I really enjoyed the podcasting workshop! I went from thinking it was irrelevant, to having a list of 11 podcasts we could start off with! We are launching a blog for our charity and we’ll trial podcasts alongside that. The session really helped me come up with ideas as well as learning about the practicalities." Hannah McCowen, Fundraising and Communications Manager - Local Solutions
The session is produced by MIC Media a podcast social enterprise based in Manchester. MIC makes podcasts for people, trains and coaches folk to make their own and hosts events for the podcaster community.
Vic, MIC's founder will be hosting this session. Vic has almost 15 years of experience across the creative industries and VCSE sector.
More on MIC here www.MICmedia.co.uk
How to book / contact details:
Follow this link to book your ticket(s): http://bit.ly/2XoqMDL
Who is the event for:
- People who are thinking about starting a podcast - but have no idea where to start
- People who have lots of ideas for a podcast, but having trouble focusing one thing
- Suitable for individuals or people thinking about starting an podcast for their organisation - especially those working in the VCSE sector
from £33.00 + booking fee