Tue, 17 Mar 2020
9:00 - 16:00
The PCCA Team has been supporting the ten Localities of Greater Manchester to take on, sustain and go further in adopting the core characteristics of person and community centred approaches for two years. A time limited opporunity now ending in its current form.
This Community of Practice offers the chance to reflect together on our progress and help to make explicit how PCCA will continue to thrive within each Locality and across GM, in the context of the GM Public Service Reform Strategy.
Alongside celebrating and learning, key elements of the day will include
• An address by Warren Heppolette, Director of Strategy & Development, Greater Manchester Health & Social Care Partnership
• A summary of the key learning emerging from three Localities who have specifically addressed power shifting to citizens and communities, presented by the Ideas Alliance and partners
• An opportunity for each Locality to reflect on their own PCCA journey and future
• A chance to join in one of five workshops led by the PCCA Team on Person Centred Planning, Personal Budgets, Social Prescribing, Asset Based Approaches and Commissioning and Co-Production with support from our GMCA Public Service Reform team and VCSE colleagues
• A key note presentation by Vidhya Alakeson, Chief Executive of Power to Change and former NHS E lead for Mental Health Personal Health Budgets (PHBs), see: