Sport Relief Community Cash offers grants ranging from £500 to £1,000 to small organisations across Greater Manchester that are undertaking work that helps people of all ages feel more included in their community, build their skills and increase their sense of achievement.
The grants are administered by Forever Manchester and are available to constituted community organisations, registered charities, social enterprises, co-operatives and community interest companies. Groups which have been established for less than 12 months are eligible to apply.
The types of activity that will be considered for funding include:
- counselling and advice services;
- disability sports clubs/activities;
- training, skill building and volunteering projects.
Grants will not be awarded to:
- statutory organisations including schools;
- fund trips abroad;
- fund buses, mini buses or other community transport schemes (not including transport costs forming part of a project);
- fund building costs, including access adaptations to buildings.
The closing date for applications is 17th February 2016.
To discuss eligibility and the criteria in more detail, contact Forever Manchester’s Awards Team on 0161 214 0940 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information and a link to the online application, follow the link below.