Health and Social Care VCSE Engagement Senior Officer
Contract Type: Temporary
Role Type: Full-time
Number of Hours: 35
Salary Details: £29,636 per annum
Health and Social Care VCSE Engagement is a pioneering programme to ensure the effective inclusion of the voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) sector in Health and Social Care devolution. You will work closely with VCSE and public sector partners, building on strong relationships and ongoing projects around commissioning, equalities, leadership and population health.
We require a Senior Officer who has:
• A prior understanding of health and social care devolution.
• The confidence to manage a wide range of relationships with VCSE chief executives and senior statutory sector staff.
• Excellent project management, co-ordination and communication skills.
• 22 days leave plus bank holidays
• Flexible working
• A location close to Manchester City Centre
(This is a temporary appointment due to the absence on Maternity Leave of the post holder who is expected to return to work within the next twelve months)
Salary: NJC equivalent points 26-27 (starting £29,636) plus 7% pension contribution
Hours: 35 hours per week
Deadline for applications: Monday 22nd July at 9am.
Interview date: Monday 29th July (AM).
GMCVO is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community. There is full access to the St Thomas Centre. We are Open to All and Real Living Wage Employers.
Closing Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019